TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Webdean Inc welcomes you to our website (www.webdean.com). The terms “us”, “we”, and “our”" refer to "Webdean", a limited liability Company existing under the laws of the State of Washington with its principal address located at State of Washington, the website (www.webdean.com), and owners of Webdean.
The terms “us”, “we”, and “our” refer to Webdean, Our website (www.webdean.com), and the owner of this Website. A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses our website. A “Member” is someone who has registered with our website. The term “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
2. Acceptance of Agreement
3. Amendment of Terms and OUR Content
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time without prior notice or your consent. Please check these terms regularly prior to using our website to ensure you are aware of any changes. We will endeavor to highlight any significant or substantive changes to you where possible. If you choose to use our website then we will regard that use as conclusive evidence of your agreement and acceptance that these terms govern you and Webdean's rights and obligations to each other.
4. Creating an Account
You can browse our website without registering for an account but to use some of our website functions, you’ll need to register (one account per user), choose an account name, and set a password. Your account is not transferable or assignable and is void where prohibited. Our website and services are intended solely for users who are at least (13) years of age or older. Any registration by, use of, or access to our website by anyone under that age is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of these Terms and Conditions. By using our website and/or services you represent and warrant that you are (13) years of age or older and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
When you complete the registration process, you will receive a password that will allow you to access our Website. You agree to maintain the confidentiality of your password and are fully responsible for all liability and damages resulting from your failure to maintain that confidentiality and all activities that occur through the use of your password.
You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security. You agree that our Website cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with password security as discussed herein.
5. SERVICE TERMS
By using our website and services you understand that Webdean is neither a seller or a buyer, we only provide you a platform to buy or sell a service.
The following are categories where members can post their Ads
Listing an Item
Webdean does not charge you for joining as a member or for purchasing an item, we only charge the Seller a listing fee for certain items (see Fees Section). Listing fees are non-refundable.
Before listing an Item, you should review our fees to ensure you are aware of the fees you will incur.
Webdean reserves the right to change the fees charged for any of its services at any time. In the event that we introduce a new service, the fees for that service are effective at the launch of the service, unless otherwise stated.
[State your Listing fee otherwise remove listing fee terms of you don't intend charging for services.]
No warranty for goods offered
You acknowledge and agree that Webdean does not see or examine Items that are listed for sale and has no control whatsoever on the actual quality, quantity, safety, legality or the fitness for any purpose of the Item. To the full extent permitted by law, Webdean will not accept or assume any liability whatsoever in respect of the Item.
No warranty of completion of sale
You acknowledge and agree that Webdean makes no warranty or representation as to the ownership of title in Items or as to the ability of either a Buyer or Seller to complete any transaction. Webdean does not warrant to any party that any Seller or Buyer will complete the sale or purchase of any Item. All persons are urged to be aware of the risk of dealing with other members, underage or people acting under false pretense or persons having no contracting capacities.
No warranty of identity of Members
You acknowledge and agree that Webdean is not obligated to verify the identities of members. You are therefore advised to be careful in transacting with other members to avoid fraud. You are encouraged to communicate directly with such proper or competent authority or source for the purpose of evaluating the member with whom you are transacting with. Webdean takes no responsibility for any action or omission of any user.
Payments are non-refundable
You acknowledge and agree that you understand the risk involved in making payments to members we do not verify their identity and you understand the risk associated with payments. All payments made to a member is final and non-refundable, we take no responsibility for such transaction.
No warranty as to accuracy of information
You acknowledge and agree that Webdean does not control the information provided by our members which is made available through this our Website. We therefore make no warranty as to the accuracy of any information provided by any member through the use of the Services.
Your obligations as a Seller
If you are a Seller, you must ensure that the Item being offered for sale is accurately described and available in sufficient quantity. By listing an Item, you are making an irrevocable offer to sell an item as the listed price. You agree that all information you provide us regarding yourself and the item is accurate.
You shall not offer for sale any Item:
• which you are not legally able to sell, or which you cannot sell to the Buyer free from all charge’s liens and encumbrances;
• which is prohibited or which is in contravention of any law or regulations governing the sale of the same;
• reproduction and sale of any item which infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy or any other form of property or proprietary rights, whether intellectual or otherwise that belongs to a third party;
• which contains defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing statements whether such statements be in the form of words, drawings, photographs, 3-dimensional representations or otherwise;
• which is obscene or contains child pornography.
By offering the Item for sale on our website or app, you, as Seller, are warranting and undertaking to Webdean and all Buyers that:
• you do not and will not engage in the selling prohibited items;
• the information supplied by you is correct and accurate in all material respects and shall not (1) contain defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing statements; (2) contain obscene material or child pornography; (3) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; and (4) contain any hyperlinks unless permitted by Webdean;
• you will not list or offer or sell any Item which, by paying to Webdean any Fees, could cause Webdean to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
Your obligations as a Buyer
If you are a Buyer, endeavor to contact the Seller of an item to confirm authenticity and possible verification before making any payment. All purchase you make is at your discretion and you are solely responsible for any dealing with a Seller.
Return and exchange policies
The Item sold may or may not be returned depending on your agreement with the Seller. All requests for return of the Item shall be made directly to the Seller concerned. Webdean shall not be responsible for processing such requests.
Method of delivery
The method of delivery of a purchased item is based on the arrangements set by the Seller. The Item may be collected by the Buyer or be delivered to the Buyer by a courier or other method specified by the Seller.
All software, technology, and content on our website is solely licensed property of Webdean or our content suppliers, and is protected by United States and International copyright laws. All technical compilation (meaning the programming,collection, interface, assembly and arrangement) of all content on the website is the exclusive property of Webdean and protected by United States and International copyright laws. Webdean hereby gives you permission to view and use the technology,content and services made available to you on our website. Any other use, including the modification, reproduction, transmission, distribution, and republication of our content, software, and technology on the website is strictly prohibited.
7. Other Intellectual Property
All other intellectual property rights related to the software, interface, technology, and contents included on our website or used in the operation of the website or for providing you our services including without limitation, titles, trade secrets, technical know-how, moral rights, patents, publicity rights, character rights, and artistics are owned and licensed property of Webdean. Our website contains our trademarks and service marks and those of our affiliates or third party companies in the form of graphics, words and logos where applicable. Your permission to use our website or services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our trademarks or service marks without the prior written approval of Webdean.
Any use of these rights without the prior written approval of Webdean is strictly prohibited.
8. Errors, Corrections, and Changes
We do not represent or warrant that our website will be free from errors, virus-free or other harmful elements, or that we will correct such errors. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on our website will be correct, timely, reliable, or otherwise accurate. We reserves the right at our sole discretion to modify any Content, and other components used or contained in our website at any time without your prior notice. Reference to any processes, services or other information by trademark, trade name or otherwise does not constitute or imply our recommendation, endorsement, or any affiliation therewith by our website, by third parties, or by any of the software, equipment or programming associated with or utilized by us.
9. Prohibited Use
As a user of our website you shall not:
• violate any applicable local or international law or regulation;
• Submit or post any content that is abusive, defamatory, libelous, harmful, obscene, invasive of third-party privacy, or content that could be considered objectionable;
• impersonate or use the identity of a third-party, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
• engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
• Submit any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
• Submit any materials, information or content that infringes or violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights;
• use the website to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is abusive, defamatory, libelous, harmful, obscene, invasive of third-party privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
• Post any material that contains viruses, malware or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• interfere with or otherwise limit the use of the website by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of the website;
• disrupt or interfere with the operation of the website by overloading or exceeding the capacity of the website or the systems resources; accounts; login info; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the website or any affiliated or linked sites;
• disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to the website or the systems resources; accounts; login info; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the website or any affiliated or linked website;or
• use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the web pages on the website or the content contained therein without Webdean, express, and written permission.
You hereby agree that you are solely responsible for the Post of any content that you make available on or send to us. In addition to the rights granted to Webdean in this Terms and Conditions, you hereby grant Webdean the irrevocable right to copy and use your Content in connection with our website and for the purposes related to the services we render you. Although Webdean is not obligated to verify, edit or monitor the information you provide us, We reserve the right at our absolute discretion, to remove, or screen your information and to monitor any user conduct on the website at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
By Posting User Content to us, you warrant and represent that (i) Webdean may release your personal information to third party for the purpose of obtaining access to our services; (ii) you have all necessary rights or consent to Post such information to us and to grant the rights to Webdean through this Terms and Conditions; (iii) the User Content, and your use and the Post thereof in connection with our website, does not and will not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable local, state, national or international statute, regulation, or law.
10. Links to Other Websites
THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS,CONTENT, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE OUR WEBSITE AND ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS", BASIS WITH ALL DEFECTS AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. Webdean DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF ANY COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Webdean MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE SITES OR ANY CONTENT IS FREE FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Webdean MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SITES IS APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN YOUR LOCATION. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR IN ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN DESCRIPTION OF THE WEBSITE WILL CONSTITUTE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Webdean and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates free from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of our Website or Services.
If Webdean gets sued by you or a third party, you will defend and indemnify Webdean from all claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses of whatsoever kind or nature, including without limitation attorney’s fees and litigation costs and expenses incurred by Webdean as a direct result of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions, or arising out of or about your willful or accidental misconduct, negligent or fraudulent use of this website.
13. Limited Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER Webdean OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, Webdean LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT CHARGED FOR ANY SERVICES WE RENDERED TO YOU BY US.
14. Use of Information
We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to the use and assignment of all of your information regarding your use of our website and services in any manner consistent with our terms and conditions. Webdean, as a rule, does not interfere with, modify or otherwise change your data, however, your data including all of your data with each and every Webdean email sent or going to be sent in the future is the property of Webdean and can be reviewed, stored and used for the purposes known only to Webdean and any affiliates it may choose. Webdean is under no obligation to extract any data from the database of Webdean for the purposes of defending (or otherwise) in the court of law any user or users of this website. You agree and submit that Webdean has the full rights to analyze any and all data that you willfully place onto the website or submit to us.
Webdean reserves the right, but does not have the obligation, to monitor your use of this site and to restrict or terminate your use of the site or modify or remove any information found on the site for any reason whatsoever in our sole discretion.
15. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be treated as if it were executed and performed in Italy, and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington without regard to conflict of laws provisions. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website or Service must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred.
16. Further Information
Further information on these Conditions of use or any queries on them are available by contacting Webdean using any of the detail below:
P.O Box No 3
New York NY 10185